Vs > Mahinerangi Dam
Iquitos vs Mahinerangi Dam Climate & Distance Between
Iquitos vs Ashburton Council, New Zealand
Iquitos vs El Paso, Texas, Usa
Iquitos vs Miyakonojo, Japan
Iquitos vs Delaware, Oh, Usa
Mahinerangi Dam vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Mahinerangi Dam vs Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada
Mahinerangi Dam vs Lago Argentino, Argentina
Mahinerangi Dam vs Daly Waters, Northern Territory, Australia
Turin, Piedmont vs Taunggyi
Lower Hutt, Gracefield vs Salem, Or
Chicago, Illinois vs Vicenza
Zaranj vs Port Harcourt
- The distance between Iquitos, Peru and Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand is approximately 11,718 km or 7,281 mi.
- To reach Iquitos in this distance one would set out from Mahinerangi Dam bearing 112.4° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Iquitos bearing 40.2° or NE .
- Iquitos has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Mahinerangi Dam has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Iquitos is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Mahinerangi Dam is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 18 °C (32.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.9 °C (14.2°F) less in Iquitos. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1907.2 mm (75.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1907.2 l/m² (46.81 US gal/ft²) or 19,072,000 l/ha (2,038,923 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.8° higher in Iquitos than in Mahinerangi Dam.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Iquitos relative to Mahinerangi Dam. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mahinerangi Dam vs Iquitos
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Iquitos vs Richmond, Australia
Iquitos vs Sioux City, Ia, Usa
Iquitos vs The Pas, Manitoba, Canada
Iquitos vs San Luis, Argentina
Mahinerangi Dam vs Castro, Paran√°, Brazil
Mahinerangi Dam vs Cape Zolotoj, Russia
Mahinerangi Dam vs Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain
Mahinerangi Dam vs Gulkana, Ak, Usa
Covington, La vs Alert Bay, Bc
Narsarsuaq vs Ronchi Legionari
Gaspar Hdez. vs Aj-Petri
Fairfield, Ia vs Akita
Iquitos vs Mahinerangi Dam Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Iquitos
- Izobamba, Ecuador - 696.1 kms (432.6 miles) WNW
- Nuevo Rocafuerte, Ecuador - 396.1 kms (246.1 miles) NW
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 663.5 kms (412.3 miles) WNW
- Puyo, Ecuador - 574.5 kms (357 miles) WNW
- Canar, Ecuador - 640.7 kms (398.1 miles) WNW
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 655.2 kms (407.2 miles) W
- Yurimaguas, Peru - 389.8 kms (242.2 miles) SW
- Moyobamba, Peru - 476.2 kms (295.9 miles) WSW
- Chachapoyas, Peru - 571.1 kms (354.9 miles) WSW
- Tarapoto, Peru - 454.5 kms (282.4 miles) SW
- Cajamarca, Peru - 682.4 kms (424.1 miles) WSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahinerangi Dam