| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iquitos in October is hot at 26.85 °C (80.33 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat soggy. A sizable 241.9mm (9.5in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Iquitos October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Iquitos, Peru
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Iquitos:
- Izobamba, Ecuador - 696.1 kms (432.6 miles) WNW
- Nuevo Rocafuerte, Ecuador - 396.1 kms (246.1 miles) NW
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 663.5 kms (412.3 miles) WNW
- Puyo, Ecuador - 574.5 kms (357 miles) WNW
- Canar, Ecuador - 640.7 kms (398.1 miles) WNW
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 655.2 kms (407.2 miles) W
- Yurimaguas, Peru - 389.8 kms (242.2 miles) SW
- Moyobamba, Peru - 476.2 kms (295.9 miles) WSW
- Chachapoyas, Peru - 571.1 kms (354.9 miles) WSW
- Tarapoto, Peru - 454.5 kms (282.4 miles) SW
- Cajamarca, Peru - 682.4 kms (424.1 miles) WSW